Skip to content
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We stand behind the manufacture's warranty on all parts. We use Neapco, Spicer, American Axle, Sonnax, and more
- Warranty is available to original purchaser only and is non-transferable
- Proof of Purchase required
- ALL warranties must be approved and completed by Knoxville Driveline
- We stand behind our "Workmanship" for 180 days. If there is a problem we will fix it.
FYI: We DO NOT cover "WATCH THIS!" moments. Sorry, but that one is on you.
- Improper instillation or use will void all warranties. (See above for "WATCH THIS" clause) this includes working angles. Its is the customer's responsibility to verify all working angles are correct.
- Any modifications or alteration from original design will void ALL warranties
- Lack of proper maintenance will void all warranties
- Balance is covered for 30 days only. A driveline will not loose its balance. If a vehicle does begin to have a driveline vibration something in it has change and needs to be addressed.
- Return shipping is the customer's responsibility. If it is determined that the repairs needed are warrantable the return shipping will be reimbursed with proof of payment.
- Some drivelines are greaseable, some are non. It is the customer's responsibility to know the difference and make sure proper maintenance intervals and practices are followed.
- No other warranties express or implied.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.